Terms and Conditions
These are our Terms and Conditions which apply to all projects which we undertake and complete.
- We take a 10% deposit to secure the booking, 30% when construction starts, and the remaining 60% is due on completion.
- The written quote received via e-mail is the price that the customer pays, unless the design is changed with the customers consent.
- Any Drawing work undertaken without a booking deposit will be charged a fee of £45 per drawing.
- All Prices are inclusive of all charges and no tax is due as we are not VAT registered.
- All Deposits are Non-refundable, and are used to cover costs at the various stages of work. However we will endeavour to use the deposit money for a different project for you if that is possible.
- Final Payment is due within 7 Days of completion.
- Any complaints can be made over the phone or via E-mail and we will attempt to rectify any issue as quickly as possible.
Where carpet or floor coverings require lifting, best endeavours will be made to avoid damage and to refit to an acceptable standard. However, employing a specialist fitter may be prudent, to effect a fully satisfactory reinstatement.
In cases of post fit infections such as mould, woodworm or other naturally occurring problems we will endeavour to find a solution if asked, however costs for this will be passed onto the customer.
Whilst we will try and ensure that electrical items are plugged back in and in working order before we leave the premises, we will not be held responsible for any losses due to electrical items, for example fridges and freezers, not being plugged back in and/or switched on.
All goods supplied shall remain the property of Oliver Green Furniture until all sums due have been paid in full.
Where projects involve works by third party trades, any damage to our pieces by third parties shall remain the responsibility of the Client. Any rectification costs must be paid by the Client . Recovery of such costs from any third party shall be the Clients responsibility.